Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Expect the Unexpected


When returning from a short drive I noticed a traffic jam ahead on a road that leads to my neighborhood. Cars were backed up in both directions on this normally quiet street. I immediately became interested in what had everyone in such a mess. Cars began swerving this way and that way and before long I was close to the source of the confusion. Wild turkeys were strolling all over the road, oblivious to the frustration and the gawking they were causing. My husband was driving, so as we passed this one turkey, I asked him to stop very briefly and I was able to snap a shot as this one bird made his way slowly by our car.

Any moment can bring you a surprise, a story, or a laugh so be ready to live in the moment as you journey through everyday life!

No comments:

Post a Comment